Notifications for Engineering & Medicine entrance examinations are out and it is the time for application and all the Engineering & Medicine aspirants are busy in filling up the forms and for proving their skills. Many of the entrance examinations like EAMCET (Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test held in Andhra Pradesh), IIT-JEE, AIPMT are only accepting online applications and the following article will come handy for the students who wish to apply for these entrance examinations.
In this article, we are showing you the step by step guidelines that you need to fill for applying for EAMCET online application, please follow the rest of this article for the detailed instructions.
NOTE: Although this article is about filling EAMCET online application, the instructions will more or less stay valid for other entrance exams like IIT-JEE & AIPMT, but we highly recommend you to checkout the instructions set specialized for IITJEE & AIPMT.
Important Dates For EAMCET 2012
- Last Date for online submission & registration without late fee is 30 March 2012.
- After March 30, 2012 with a late fee of Rs. 500
- After April 9, 2012 with a late fee of Rs. 1,000
- After April 19, 2012 with a late fee of Rs. 5,000
- After April 29 to May 9, 2012 with a late fee of Rs. 10,000.
Note: for applicants who have applied after April 29 will be allotted with examination centers in Hyderabad/Secunderbad only.
Date of Examination: 12.05.2012
How To Fill EAMCET 2012 Online Application [Step By Step Guide]?
Before going ahead, please make sure that you Internet Browser of version 6 and above, Mozilla Firefox 3.6 and above, Google Chrome 6 and above & a minimum of 600×800 screen resolution is set in your monitor, and you have Adobe Reader version 8 and above installed in your system and disable all the pop-up blocks and uninstall all script blockers if you have set or installed any in your system.
Before You Fill EAMCET Application, Check For The Following Requirements:
- A receipt or Transaction Id from AP Online/e-Seva/Citizen Services Center in case if you are paying fees through the above mentioned service centers or a valid Credit or Debit card for paying fees online.
- Keep your Hall Ticket Number of Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent qualifying examination details.
- Date of Birth Birth Certificate usually your SSC (10th) or Equivalent Certificate will be fine for this.
- Stream Applied for (E), (AM), or both (E&AM) to select in EAMCET application.
- Hall Ticket Number of SSC (tenth) or Equivalent examination Certificate.
- Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local), you need to attach a local candidate certificate which shoule be issued by MRO or Competent Authority.
- Income of Parents (You need to mention if it is above or below 2.0 lakhs rupees.) Attach the Income certificate issued by MRO / Competent Authority.
- Category (SC, ST, BC etc.), you need to attach the Caste Certificate issued by the
MRO or Competent Authority.
- Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP, etc.), you need to attach the Caste Certificate issued by the respective authority officer.
Start Filling Your Application For EAMCET 2012
First open your local Internet browser (Internet Explorer/Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome) and open www.apeamcet.org, in the main menu look for “APPLY ONLINE” and click on that.
Select the option according to your mode of payment choice, either click on “Click here if paid through AP Online/e-Seva/CSC” or “Click here to pay online using your Debit/Credit card” to move further (for clarifications refer above requirements check list).
In the next step you will see for the fields where you need to enter the details of your payment (refer the below screenshot for better idea), upon filling that you will need to start filling the application as per the on screen instructions.
For complete reference, check out the following attachment which helps explains each and every step of the application procedure and the way how you should fill the online application for appearing EAMCET examination.
Good Luck Students, comment here further in case if you need any assistance in filling the EAMCET 2012 online application form, we will be more glad to help you with the procedure.